This site has no commercial and/or marketing purpose.
No data from visitors are collected and stored by this site unless you use the contact form and/or make comments on posts (see below).
There is a third party (Statcounter) who stores IP numbers for statistical purpose. This is also used to protect this site if necessary. With these IP numbers we cannot identify an individual visitor, but we can block him in case we see suspect behavior.
When you use the contact form your email address and name is passed to the webmaster of this site. But you will have to give your consent before the message is sent. That email address is only used to deal with the message if necessary.
When you would be commenting on posts the system would have to store your data. But also here you will first have to give your consent.
- phpsessid: is necessary for the good functioning of the site. Expires at the end of the session.
- _cfduid: used by the content network Cloudflare to identify trusted web traffic Expires after 1 year.
- is_unique: placed by Statcounter to identify unique visitors. Expires after 5 years.
- is_visitor_unique: placed by Statcounter to identify unique visitors. Expires after 2 years.
- sc_is_visitor_unique: place by a statistical plugin on this site to count unique visitors. Expires after 2 years.
- @@History/@@scroll|#: a statistical cookie that only is used when we would post videos from Youtube. We have no intention to do this. Expires at the end of the session.
- _pinterest_cm: place by Pinterest via the theme used by this site. It is used by Pinterest to track the usage of services. It is a statistical cookie. Expires after 1 year.
You can always clear all cookies via your browser. If you do this the cookie bar will appear again next time when you visit this site.
This privacy statement was last updated on 2018-06-27.